Do you want to design efficient scientific experiments? Are you excited to be challenged by a variety of projects with complex data sets?
We are looking to recruit a Statistician to the Data Analytics team at WALTHAM, the global research centre for Mars Petcare. The role will help shape research projects that drive innovation alongside other stakeholders as well as report on progress, results, experimental design and statistical analysis.
Find out more
What you'll do:
- Design - deliver study designs with efficient use of resources and high ethical standards maintained.
- Interrogate - analyse experimental data to generate thorough reports that are critical for scientific publications and patents and contribute to insights and product innovation.
- Review - Peer-review scientific work and communications from different stakeholders across our Petcare ecosystem to guarantee quality and corporate reputation.
- Grow - Train and educate the research teams on statistical methodologies to instil a culture of formal and objective experimental science.
- Advocate – share the purpose of data-driven research and work to high scientific standards
Closing date: 18 September 2019
For full description and to apply - click here
To search for more roles at Mars - visit careers.mars.com