We are looking to recruit a Senior Research Scientist reporting to the Applied Behaviour Technical Leader at WALTHAM. The job holder will need to initiate, develop and deliver science using animal behaviour to better understand pet food preference, as well to develop products and services aimed at improving pet wellbeing.
Find out more
What you'll do:
- Develop new methodologies, capabilities, products and/or services alone or in collaboration with others using animal behaviour & physiology that advance our knowledge of pet feeding behaviour & product performance, as well as improve pet health & wellbeing.
- Initiate, gain approval for, resource, manage and report internal and external research projects in the field of pet behaviour to deliver against the strategic goals of Mars Petcare.
- Provide appropriate critical analysis and communication of project results, information and business implications through reports, presentations and publications to senior management, internal units and/or external bodies.
- Act as a subject matter expert providing advice and technical support to the global Mars Petcare business.
- Maintain awareness on new developments in the field of animal behaviour and human-pet relationships, along with the use of technology in these areas to identify future business opportunities.
Closing date: 20 November 2019
For more details and to apply - click here
To search for more roles at Mars - visit careers.mars.com