Careers at Waltham
Product Performance Methodology Manager
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join Mars in a leadership role and influence a number of Petcare R&D teams.
- Develop and implement future strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and experts.
- Lead the quality management and auditing program.
- Lead the statistical work required.
- Provide technical leadership to R&D associates.
Pet Unit Specialist
Are you a team player, passionate about animal research? Would you enjoy a hands-on role working with cats and dogs? Are you keen to join us in using science to drive our purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS
If yes, then we look forward to hearing from you! Our Pet Specialist roles play a key part in delivering our research program and every day, you get to work with our cats and dogs.
- Deliver the tasks for our research studies including collecting data or biological samples from our pets (e.g. faeces or urine).
- Provide care for our dogs and cats through animal husbandry and training, using positive reinforcement.
- Work safely and to a high quality.
Veterinary Nurse Specialist
Are you a veterinary nurse with experience in general practice? Looking for something slightly different?
We have an amazing opportunity for nurses that want to join us in delivering on our purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS. We offer a stable work pattern, with no night or on call work, and with direct day to day contact with our pets, so you can keep your clinical skills up to date.
Multiple roles available
- Deliver routine and non-routine veterinary care for one or more pet units.
- Triage veterinary and animal health related queries.
- deliver routine veterinary related tasks. For example weighing of animals, adjusting dietary requirements and delivering preventative treatments such as vaccinations.
- Collection of health and research data from our dogs and cats (e.g. bodyweights, oral health assessments).
- Perform animal health checks.
- Identify and act upon continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support cat/dog breeding programmes.
- Deliver veterinary treatments and responding to veterinary queries during core hours at weekends.
Trial Support Technician (Contractor Position)
Our Trial Support Technicians are key in preparation and logistics for trials at Waltham to ensure successful implementation of studies.
You'll be based primarily in the laboratory and will carry out a wide range of tasks that support the running of the lab. By carrying out activities to support our laboratory, they help ensure our studies run smoothly and allow the laboratory team to generate data and insights that help pets across the globe.
Find out more and apply here
- Prepare laboratory consumables, equipment and solutions for studies
- Process Biological Samples ready for analysis
- Record Data
- Contribute to study meetings
No role for you just yet?
At Mars, the world we want tomorrow is inclusive and diverse. No matter the visible or invisible differences, we have long been committed to fostering an environment where everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. Read about our approach to I&D here.
Find out how our associates are living with purpose at home as well as at work here.
Find out more about life at Waltham and see posts about our vacancies by following our hashtag #CareersAtWaltham on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
If you’re interested in joining Waltham, but can’t find the right role for you Today, why not join our Talent community, and wait for the perfect role, Tomorrow.
What does A Better World For Pets™ mean to us?